Headway fungicide combines the power of the two active ingredients, found in Heritage and Banner Maxx II fungicides, to deliver broad-spectrum disease control against dollar spot, brown patch, and other major turf diseases.
- Formulated to balance each active ingredient for control and optimum efficacy
- Dual modes of action help ward off disease resistance and control a wide range of diseases
- Serves as an excellent rotation product in annual agronomic programs
- Minimizes need for disease identification with its broad-spectrum control
- Has little or no odor resulting in no impact on homeowner or golfer
- Application through a liquid fungicide injector is available for the control of ectotrophic root diseases
Rate of use: 0.75-3.0 fl. oz./1000 sq. ft., applied at 14-28 day intervals