Fore 80WP Specialty Fungicide
Fore Rainshield turf and ornamental specialty fungicide is a unique broad-spectrum fungicide for preventive control of brown patch and other key turfgrass diseases. Fore Rainshield is formulated as a wettable powder in water-soluble packets and is also sold as Dithane 75DF Rainshield formulations for use on ornamentals. Rainshield technology means this product resists wash-off and aids redistribution in wet weather.
- Provides most cost-effective control of brown patch and protects against other troublesome diseases
- Low resistance potential because it affects fungi at multiple sites
- Attacks fungi in non-selective manner, preventing organisms from adapting and mutating
- Ideal choice for summertime conditions when heat, humidity and heavy irrigation combine to create the most intense disease conditions of the year
- Works best when used on a preventive 7-14 day schedule
Diseases controlled include: Algae, Brown patch, Copper spot, Fusarium blight, Gray leaf spot, Helminthosporium, Melting-out, Pythium blight, Red thread, Rust (leaf, stem, stripe), Slime mold, Snow mold, and more. See label for full list.
Rate of use: 4-8 oz./1000 sq. ft., depending on disease