Dimension 2EW Specialty Herbicide
Dimension specialty herbicide is the leading turf and ornamental herbicide providing pre- and early postemergent control of crabgrass as well as other important grassy and broadleaf weeds. It can be applied before weeds emerge and early post-emergence, up to the five leaf stage for crabgrass.
- Effective control of crabgrass and more than 45 other grassy and broadleaf weeds
- Reduces hand-weeding and lowers labor costs in landscape and nursery settings
- Excellent pre-emergence and early post-emergence crabgrass control
Labeled for use on:
- Established cool- and warm-season turfgrass
- More than 440 ornamental plants
- Over-the-top application on 142 field-grown ornamentals and 125 container-grown ornamentals
Rate of application: For pre-emergence grass and broadleaf weed control, apply Dimension 2EW specialty herbicide as single or sequential application at 1 to 2 pints (0.25 to 0.5 lb active ingredient) per acre. Applicators may choose to make a single application or sequential applications of 1 to 2 pints per acre at 5 to 10 week intervals based on various factors listed on the label.
See label for restrictions specific to New York State.
Active ingredient: 24% Dithiopyr