Bora-Care - 1 Gallon Jug
Now there is a “green” solution to protecting your structures from termites. Instead of poisoning the soil under a home, Bora-Care eliminates the wood as a food source while saving you one full day of cycle time. This innovative product was awarded the 2006 Green Builder Magazine Best of Show award.
Bora-Care At A Glance:
- Saves builders one cycle day during construction
- Fastest growing termite pretreatment in the U.S.
- Eliminates weather delays
- Eliminates need for additional treatment at final grade
- Penetrates wood and remains for the life of the wood
- Formulated with a concern for the environment
- Not pumped into soil
- Offers 12-year damage repair warranty for your pest control company
- 2006 Green Builder Award winner
- Earn Points for LEED and other green building programs
Cost-effective and easy to incorporate into your logistics, just a few gallons of Bora-Care will protect your entire structure from subterranean termites. During the dried-in phase of construction, your pest control company will apply it directly to the wood, concrete and foundation penetrations in one fast, easy, spray application - and you’re done. Termites can’t consume the wood, and they can’t tube over it. Simply put, Bora-Care eliminates more than termites, it eliminates problems. It’s a fact that Bora-Care saves builders time and money with their highly efficient process that eliminates problems caused by pumping hundreds of gallons of chemicals into the soil.
1-gallon product per gallon of warm water. Covers 2,000 sq.ft.