Syngenta Pennant Magnum Pre-Emergent Herbicide
Pennant Magnum is a preemergence herbicide for control of weeds in nurseries, turf, and landscape plantings. Pennant Magnum controls yellow nutsedge, smooth and large crabgrass, and over 20 other ornamental and landscape weeds. It comes in an easy to use liquid formulation and can be tank mixed with other professional herbicides.
- Allows the functional portion of metolachlor, the active ingredient, to be produced more efficiently which leads to superior results at a 33% lower use rate compared to generics
- Only herbicide that can be sprayed over-the-top of ornamental plants for nutsedge control
- Can be used in a wide range of warm-season turfgrasses, including bermudagrass, zoysiagrass, Bahiagrass, centipedegrass, and Florida's St. Augustinegrass
- Formulation mixes easily with water or liquid fertilizer. It can be sprayed onto dry bulk granular fertilizers to be spread for treatment.
- Superior weed control on warm-season turf and landscape ornamentals with 33% less product
- Wide margin of plant safety makes it a valuable option in nurseries and landscape plantings
- It can be used alone or tank-mixed with Barricade herbicide to enhance effectiveness and spectrum
Rate of use: 1.3-2.6 pints/acre
Active ingredient: 83.7% S-metolachlorProduct Label