Renown is a broad-spectrum fungicide with contact and systemic, preventive and curative properties to add to your arsenal against many turf diseases. Once applied, one of the active ingredients, azoxystrobin, cycles systemically through the entire plant, from root to leaf tip. Even after heavy rains or watering, the stick-and-stay technology of the other active ingredient, chlorothalonil, is held to the plant.
Key Benefits and Features:
- Controls many key diseases, inlcuding anthracnose, brown patch, cool-weather brown patch, yellow patch, dollar spot, powdery mildew and red thread.
- Contains built-in resistance management qualities.
- Features proprietary stick-and-stay technology.
- Low use rates aid in managing annual usage ceilings for chlorothalonil.
- Dual modes of action ensure a built in resistant management strategy.
- Small particle size allows for better distribution on the surface of the plant.
Usage: Between 2.5 - 4.5 fl. oz. per 1000 sq. ft. depending on disease being treated. Application Interval (days) vary from 7-28 as well. See product label for full instructions.
Chlorothalonil - 45%
Azoxystrobin - 3%
ONLY FOR USE ON: turf on golf courses, sod farms, and lawns around commercial and industrial buildings, and professional and collegiate athletic fields.
DO NOT use on home lawns and turf sites associated with apartment buildings, daycare centers, playgrounds, playfields, recreational park athletic fields, athletic fields located on or next to schools (i.e., elementary, middle and high schools), campgrounds, churches, and theme parks.