Quadris Flowable Fungicide
Quadris flowable fungicide offers optimal disease control to help corn, potato, soybean, and vegetable growers, among others, to maximize return on investment. It is broad-spectrum and provides complete plant protection with its xylem-mobile systemic activity. Quadris also enables crops to utilize resources like air, water and nutrients more efficiently.
- Optimizes yield and quality by helping the plant use resources efficiently
- Provides long-lasting, broad-spectrum control of yield-robbing diseases
- Offers effective control of all four classes of fungi
- Offers application flexibility and long-lasting residual disease control
- Provides broad-spectrum preventive disease control even to new plant grown through the Quadris X-Factor
Rate of use: Between 0.4 to 2.30 fl. oz. per 1000 row-feet, depending upon the row spacing in inches. See product label for full details. Do not use more than 15 fl.oz. in an acre.
Active Ingredients: Azoxystrobin - 22.9%