MGK's PyGanic Gardening delivers what every home gardener wants - consistent, reliable knockdown and kill of the most damaging garden pest.
For use on over 200 ornamental plants, fruits and vegetables grown in gardens.
PyGanic Gardening is made from botanically-derived active ingredients - pyrethrins, extracted from chrysanthemums - and is very effective at killing garden pests.
Ideal for homeowners, tough on pests.
PyGanic Gardening for rapid knockdown and kill of the most destructive pests.
Kills over 100 insects including common garden pests.
PyGanic Gardening kills a braod spectrum of insects from aphids to whiteflies and can be used on ornamentals, leafy vegetables, fruit and nut trees.
- Apply PyGanic Gardening when target insects are active.
- PyGanic Gardening is a contact insecticide - Good coverage is key.
- Use spray equipment that will provide best coverage.
- Do not make applications in the rain.
- Do no allow adults, children or pets to enter the treated area until sprays have dried.
- See label for complete directions for use.
Bora-Care - 1 Gallon Jug Introduction Now there is a “green” solution to protecting your structures...
Syngenta Advion Cockroach Bait Gel Key Product Features: Complete spectrum pest control Targets even gel...
Gentrol IGR Concentrate features an active ingredient that translocates from treated areas to locations that...
BotaniGard 22 WP Insecticide Wettable PowderBotaniGard Mycoinsecticide is an effective biological insecticide that is used...