MGK's PyGanic Gardening delivers what every home gardener wants - consistent, reliable knockdown and kill of the most damaging garden pest.
For use on over 200 ornamental plants, fruits and vegetables grown in gardens.
PyGanic Gardening is made from botanically-derived active ingredients - pyrethrins, extracted from chrysanthemums - and is very effective at killing garden pests.
Ideal for homeowners, tough on pests.
PyGanic Gardening for rapid knockdown and kill of the most destructive pests.
Kills over 100 insects including common garden pests.
PyGanic Gardening kills a braod spectrum of insects from aphids to whiteflies and can be used on ornamentals, leafy vegetables, fruit and nut trees.
- Apply PyGanic Gardening when target insects are active.
- PyGanic Gardening is a contact insecticide - Good coverage is key.
- Use spray equipment that will provide best coverage.
- Do not make applications in the rain.
- Do no allow adults, children or pets to enter the treated area until sprays have dried.
- See label for complete directions for use.
Click HERE for an alternative Syngenta Advion Cockroach Bait Gel Key Product Features: Complete spectrum pest...
Ancora Microbial Insecticide (Preferal Alternative) Ancora Microbial Insecticide is a naturally-occurring fungus that infects both foliage and...
Benefit 60 WP Insecticide Benefit 60 WP is an insecticide in water soluble packaging. It is...
EverGreen Pro 60-6 Insecticide • Multi-Purpose Insecticide • For use on growing crops, ornamentals, stored products,...