Palladium fungicide combines two active ingredients to provide contact and systemic activity. Effective on a wide range of foliar and stem diseases found in the nursery and greenhouse, including Botrytis, Rhizoctonia, powdery mildew, and certain leaf-spotting and stem rot pathogens.
- Contains cyprodinil, a mode of action unique for ornamentals
- Labeled for use in greenhouses and nurseries for multiple diseases, including many fungal leafspots and stem rots, Botrytis, Powdery mildew and more
- Provides preventive and curative disease control with 7-14 days of residual activity
- Excellent tool for resistance management and rotational programs
- Ideal control for a broad spectrum of diseases and crops including bedding plants, perennials, specialty annuals, foliage plants and woody ornamentals
Rate of use: 2-6 oz./100 gallons for foliar applications, for use throughout the growing season in greenhouse and nursery production