Medallion WDG Fungicide
Medallion WDG fungicide delivers reliable, broad-spectrum control of major foliar, root and stem diseases at low use rates. Fludioxonil, the active ingredient in Medallion WDG, inhibits spores from germinating and penetrating plant tissue. Upon application, Medallion WDG binds quickly to the surface of leaves and roots, creating a barrier of protection.
- Water dispersible granule formulation means it is easier to mix, measure, store and apply
- Fludioxonil, the active ingredient in Medallion WDG, is extremely effective at low use rates and begins working immediately to protect plants
- Labeled for use in greenhouses, lath, shade houses, outdoor nurseries, interiorscapes, and commercial and residential landscapes, Medallion WDG can be used in a variety of operations
- Provides reliable protection against a wide range of key diseases from seedling to final production, including Botrytis, Alternaria, Rhizoctonia and Fusarium
- Medallion WDG delivers 21-28 day residual control as a drench and 7-14 day residual control as a foliar spray
Rate of use: 1-4 oz./100 gallons