Headway G provides the effectiveness of a spray with the convenience of a granular due to a highly soluble carrier. Even heavy dew can dissolve the carrier, adding to the efficiency of the product. Headway G provides the same long-lasting broad-spectrum control of the liquid Headway formulation on turfgrass diseases including brown patch, dollar spot, anthracnose and take-all patch.
The Headway G carrier provides for root uptake and also leaf intake. Because the carrier dissolves so easily and quickly, it does not stick to the leaf, is not picked up with clippings, and does not leave residue on shoes.
- Stops the infection and prevents it from spreading.
- Lighter-weight granules spread over a wider area than traditional granules
- Headway G works in areas Headway cannot due to weather conditions preventing a spray application
- Broad-spectrum control up to 28 days
- Will typically disperse with a heavy dew or light watering (approximately 2-3 sprinkler revolutions)
- Engineered particle minimizes dust formation
Rate of application: 2-5 lbs./1000 sq. ft. Application rates and intervals of Headway G vary depending on target diseases.