Daconil Zn Flowable Fungicide
Daconil Zn provides excellent once-a-year disease control. It can be used up to twice a year on golf tees and greens. It is registered to control 13 turf diseases and algae in turf. Daconil Zn is also registered for control of 50 diseases on over 75 ornamental plants.
- Diseases controlled include Dollar spot, Melting-out, Red thread, Anthracnose, and many more
- A built-in surfactant is included to provide superior sticking power for extended coverage even after heavy rains or watering
- Multi-site mode of action
- The unique liquid formulation with the surfactant provides residual control for 14 to 21 days
- Mixes faster and easier, with less clogging of nozzles
- Perfect contact tank-mix partner with systemic fungicides such as Heritage, Banner MAXX, and Subdue MAXX
Rate of use: 1.5-8 fl. oz./1000 sq. ft. for turf application; see label for application rates by disease and for ornamental applications
Active ingredient: 38.5% Chlorothalonil
Do not use on home lawns and turf sites associated with apartment buildings, daycare centers, playgrounds, playfields, recreational park athletic fields, athletic fields located on or next to schools (e.g., elementary, middle and high schools), campgrounds, churches, and theme parks. Do not apply to forests.