Daconil Weatherstik Flowable Fungicide
Daconil Weatherstik is a contact fungicide that exhibits a multi-site mode of action which can delay or prevent resistance to single-site fungicides. It contains a built-in surfactant to provide superior sticking power for extended coverage and unsurpassed protection on the crown and sheath of grass blades, even after heavy rains or watering. Daconil Weatherstik provides control of many turf and ornamental diseases, and may also be used to treat diseases of apricot, cherry (sweet and tart), nectarine, peach, plum and prune trees.
- Controls 14 turf diseases, including dollar spot, brown patch, gray leaf spot, algae, leaf spot, melting out, anthracnose, rust, Fusarium patch, gray snow mold and red thread
- Registered for control of 50 diseases on more than 75 ornamental plants
- Provides residual control for 14 to 21 days
- Allows the spray solution to stay in suspension for up to six hours, if delayed by wind or rain
- Provides excellent wide-spectrum disease control when partnered with Heritage, Banner Maxx II and Subdue Maxx
Rate of application: 1.0-5.5 fl. oz./1000 sq. ft. for turf application; for application rate by disease and on ornamentals/fruit trees, see label.
Active ingredient: 54% Chlorothalonil
Do not use on home lawns and turf sites associated with apartment buildings, daycare centers, playgrounds, playfields, recreational park athletic fields, athletic fields located on or next to schools (e.g., elementary, middle and high schools), campgrounds, churches, and theme parks. Do not apply to forests.