Use rate: 0.1-0.25 oz./1000 sq. ft., every 14-28 days, depending on disease treated. See label for details.
Compass 50 WG is a broad-spectrum strobilurin fungicide that delivers the value of a contact with the power of a systemic. This is due to its unique mesostemic mode of action, which is resistant to weather. Compass 50 WG provides a high level of activity against disease at the lowest use rates available on the market.
- Long-term disease control in turf and ornamentals
- Reliable preventive and curative control
- Provides longer residual protection than contact products at a cost-effective price
- Forms weather-resistant deposits in the waxy layer of the plant to provide continuous disease control
- An excellent tank-mix partner, Compass 50 WG is compatible with most insecticides, fungicides and foliar nutrient products
- Classified by the EPA as a reduced-risk compound
Anthracnose, brown patch, gray leaf spot, leaf spot, red thread, snow mold, yellow patch
Black spot, leaf spot, rust, scab
Active ingredient: 50% Trifloxystrobin
For professional use only.