Bayer Prograss 1.5 EC Herbicide
Prograss EC provides both pre- and post-emergent control of Poa annua in cool-season turf grasses and overseeded bermudagrass. This means Poa can be controlled through its cool-season germination and growth periods. A customized Prograss program can help control Poa in every season.
Year-round selective control of Poa annua
- Controls Poa annua during germination and growth periods every season
- Also controls a wide variety of annual grasses and broadleaf weeds
- Can be applied to bentgrass, tall fescue, St. Augustinegrass, Kentucky bluegrass and perennial ryegrass
- Recommended for bermudagrass control in St. Augustinegrass
- Effective in humid and arid climates
- Approved for many uses, including golf course fairways, sod farms, cemeteries, and commercial and residential lawns
Pests controlled: barnyardgrass, burclover, canary grass, common chickweed, common purslane, green foxtail, large crabgrass, Poa annua, pre-emergent/annual grasses, redroot pigweed, smooth crabgrass, white clover, yellow foxtail
Rate of use: Between 1.5-6 fluid ounces per 1,000 square feet, dependent upon turf type. See product label below for full details.
Active Ingredients: ethofumesate - 19%