Bayer Chipco 26GT Fungicide
26GT is a broad-spectrum fungicide that provides unsurpassed control of a variety of turf diseases. It has a long residual disease control of 14 days or longer and also provides quick disease knockdown, even at the height of summer heat and humidity. 26GT Fungicide is a foliar-applied fungicide, prescribed for turfgrass disease control on golf courses, sod farms, and institutional areas where fine turf is grown.
- All-around, versatile fungicide
- Preventative and curative disease control
- Easy to tank-mix with other products
- Faster knockdown than competitors that claim to be "equivalent"
- Begins knocking out mycelium in as little as 24 hours after application, resulting in faster turf recovery
Pests controlled: Anthracnose (suppression), brown patch, dollar spot, Fusarium blight, Fusarium patch, gray snow mold, leaf spot, pink snow mold, red thread
Rate of use: 3-8 fl. oz. per 1000 sq. ft., applied at 14-28 day intervals, depending on type of disease treated. See label for full instructions.
Active ingredient:23.3% Iprodione
Not for use at residential sites.