Southern Ag 20-20-20 Soluble Fertilizer
Southern Ag 20-20-20 is a soluble fertilizer with minor elements for use on ornamentals, shrubs, trees, lawns, house plants, tobacco, and vegetables. It provides essential nutrients for larger plants and more blooms, fruits and vegetables.
- Spray: 5 lbs. per 100 gallons.
- Drench: 2 lbs. per 100 gallons.
- Constant feed: 50-200 ppm.(See label for chart)
- Turf: 1 lb. in 10 gallons per 1,000 sq. ft.
Spray: thoroughly every 7 - 10 days.
Drench: 100 gallons per 400 sq. ft.
- Nitrogen - 20% (Ammoniacal Nitrogen - 6%; Nitrate Nitrogen -5.98%; Urea Nitrogen - 8.02%)
- Phosphate - 20%
- Potash - 20%
- Chlorine - not more than 1%
- Boron as B - 0.02%
- Copper as Cu (Chelated) - 0.05%
- Iron as Fe (Chelated) - 0.10%
- Manganese as Mn (Chelated) - 0.05%
- Molybdenum as Mo - 0.0005%
- Zinc as Zn (Chelated) - 0.05%