N-Dure Soybean Inoculant
Available in bacterial strains and treatment sizes to match any legume inoculation, N-Dure is one of the most economical products on the market for obtaining nitrogen fixation. Packaged as a pre-mixed, humus-based product, N-Dure’s high potency can yield results in a wide range of conditions. However, its use is not recommended on first-year ground. Although no special equipment is needed for application, best results occur when N-Dure is mixed with a small amount of water to aid in seed adhesion and applied at the time of planting.
- Works with any type of planting equipment
- Maintains a high rhizobia count to ensure successful nodulation
- Packaged in multiple sizes to accommodate any size producer
Treats 5 Bushels
OMRI Listed for organic use.
- Dampen the seed with non-chlorinated, clean, cool water at a rate of 8.5 oz. of water per 50 lbs. of seed.
- Add appropriate amount of inoculant (2.5 oz. per 50 lbs.) of seed and mix water, seed, and inoculant thoroughly until the seed is uniformly coated.
- Allow 1-3 minutes for mixture to dry and then plant as soon as possible.
- N-Dure can also be applied directly onto the seed. Mix seed and inoculant
This inoculant guarantees a minimum of 200 million viable cells per gram of stated culture.