N-Dure Peas,Vetch & Lentils Inoculant.
N-Dure is one of the most economical products on the marker for obtaining nitrogen fixation. Packaged as a pre-mixed, humus-based product, N-Dure’s high potency can yield results in a wide range of conditions. However, its use is not recommended on first-year ground. Although no special equipment is needed for application, best results occur when N-Dure is mixed with a small amount of water to aid in seed adhesion and applied at the time of planting.
OMRI Listed for organic use.
- Works with any type of planting equipment
- Maintains a high rhizobia count to ensure successful nodulation
- Packaged in multiple sizes to accommodate any size producer
Treats 100 pounds of seed
- Treats 100 pounds of seed
- Dampen the seed with non-chlorinated, clean, cool water at a rate of 8.5 oz. of water per 50 lbs.
- Allow 1-3 minutes for mixture to dry and then plant as soon as possible.
- N-Dure can also be applied directly onto the seed. Mix seed and inoculant thoroughly until seed is uniformly coated.
- Applying the inoculant dry is also recommended for seed that is pre-treated with fungicide.
This inoculant guarantees a minimum of 200 million viable cells per gram of stated culture.