Floratam St. Augustine Grass Plugs
Floratam is a coarse, vigorous variety of St. Augustine grass that thrives in warmer climates, requiring more than 6 hours of daily sunlight. Its broad leaves create a plush look. Perfect for a sunny lawn, Floratam is also the most drought tolerant St. Augustine variety on the market.
- Minimum 4-hour-6-hours of sunlight per day for best results
- Easy to install for repair or improvement of your existing lawn, SodPods are also used for planting new lawns
- St. Augustine is a broad bladed, medium green colored grass
- St. Augustine Floratam™ is heat tolerant and has a great tolerance for humidity
- Natural and shipped fresh from the farm, each pod has been carefully nurtured to have a fully developed root system, just like your lawn
- Established roots mean less water and maximum success
- Endless possibilities – SodPods are perfectly rooted for creating something new
- Great for the environment, SodPods generate oxygen and provide a safe play area for your loved ones
- SodPods comes from a family owned and operated farm
1 tray covers 50 sq. ft.
10 trays cover 500 sq.ft.
20 trays cover 1000 sq.ft.
Plugs should be between 6 - 12 inches apart and take 3 - 4 months under ideal conditions for full coverage to be attained.
Each tray measures 21.5" x 11.25" x 3.25" and contains 16 grass plugs.
Due to lengthy delivery times and restrictions we do not deliver plugs to California, Oregon, Washington, or Nevada.
Shipment of plugs is cut off by Wednesday during the week unless in Florida.
*UPS and USPS do not deliver on weekends.