Secure Action Fungicide
Golf's leading fungicide, Secure, is now even better. Secure Action fungicide includes a boost of acibenzolar-S-methyl (ASM), to better prevent and quickly recover from biotic and abiotic stress. With an enhanced formulation of a trusted multi-site contact fungicide, Secure Action offers improved dollar spot control and brings the ASM defense to fairways and greens, providing inside out turf protection for your entire course.
Secure fungicide is a new multi-site contact fungicide, in a new chemical class, for golf courses. It contains the new active ingredient, fluazinam, and is the only registered fungicide for turf in FRAC group 29. It has no known resistance and as a multi-site contact it has very low risk of developing resistance. Secure is the ideal rotation partner with Daconil Action fungicide for season-long protection against the toughest turf diseases with no interruptions. Now, systemic fungicides no longer replace your contact applications, but rather compliment for inside out protection. Secure not only provides superior protection against dollar spot, but also controls 10 additional turf diseases. It even controls dollar spot that is resistant to other chemistries.
Rate of use: 0.5 fl. oz. per 1000 square feet. Application intervals are 14 days.
Active Ingredient: Active Ingredient: Fluazinam - 40%
Increased Disease Control
- ASM boosts turf's natural defenses against disease
- Increases dollar spot control interval up to 21 days
- Adds suppression of bacterial wilt to the label for effective control of more than 10 key diseases
Ultimate Resistance ManagementInside-Out Protection
- Contact and systemic modes of action
- Attacks pathogens at multiple sites versus a single site, resulting in a very low risk of resistance development
- Often controls dollar spot strains found to be resistant to other chemistries
- Excellent rotation partner with Daconil Action and Posterity fungicides
Quicker Recovery & Enhanced Turf Quality
- Improved disease, drought and heat tolerance means more consistent turf quality and quicker recovery from symptoms of stress
Enhanced Drought ToleranceReduced WiltingIncreased Heat Tolerance
- ASM helps the plant regulate its stomata to control water vapor release and reduce uncontrolled water loss
- Better water management improves heat tolerance and avoids wilting
- Stimulates production of natural proteins to protect cells from damaging heat
- Enhances the production of enzymes used for photosynthesis