Syngenta Postiva Fungicide
Postiva fungicide is powered by ADEPIDYN technology, the first member of a subclass of SDHIs, and difenoconazole, a DMI fungicide. With two modes of action, Postiva provides strong protection and reliable control of difficult diseases such as Fusarium, leaf spots, Botrytis, powdery mildew, as well as bacterial suppression.
- Features a combination unique to the ornamental market in FRAC Groups 7 and 3
- Rapidly absorbed into plant tissue creating a rainfast barrier of protection, preventing infection and disease progression
- Bacterial disease suppression (Pseudomonas spp. and Xanthomonas spp.)
- Applications can be made by spray, drench, chemigation or cold fogging
- Excellent rotation partner to diversify programs for more comprehensive and broader-spectrum control
- Outstanding efficacy and long-lasting control of Fusarium spp., powdery mildews and leaf spot diseases
- Provides a complete plant protection treatment against fungal and bacterial pathogens.
- Flexible application methods fit any operation