Micora fungicide brings the speed and power of mandipropamid to the ornamental market to deliver outstanding protection against a wide spectrum of diseases caused by downy mildew fungi and Phytophthora spp.
Active Ingredient: Mandipropamid
- LOK + FLO™ technology provides immediate contact protection and long-lasting disease control by locking to the leaf surface and slowly flowing into the leaf over an extended period of time
- Four-hour re-entry interval (REI)
- Offers powerful control of most foliar oomycete pathogens found in ornamentals grown in greenhouses and nurseries as well as in certain vegetable plants grown for resale.
- Enables growers to immediately protect plants and keep protecting them for an extended period of time
- Shorter REI helps growers improve time efficiency versus the industry-standard 12-hour REI
- May be used as a spray to control downy mildew diseases and foliar and stem blights caused by Phytophthora spp. or as a drench to control Phytophthora crown and root rots on a variety of crops