Spectracide Weed Stop For Lawns Concentrate
Controls more than 460 types of weeds as listed.
Use it to treat your lawn, including bluegrass, fescue, Bermuda, perennial ryegrass and zoysia.
This formula kills by contact down to the root, with visible results in as little as 3 hours.
- It controls all types of listed broadleaf weeds, including dandelion, chickweed, clover and yellow nutsedge (see the product label for a complete list).
- Available as a dilutable concentrate and as a ready-to-spray concentrate.
- Apply when temperatures are between 45 and 90 degrees. Spray until wet to control weeds. Do not apply when daytime temperatures are above 90 degrees because lawn injury can occur. Read the entire label before using.
- You can reseed your lawn 3-4 weeks after application. If you've already seeded and want to control weeds, wait until your newly seeded grass is well established (after you've had to mow at least 3 times).
- Once the treated area is dry, people and pets can return to the lawn.
- 40 ounce bottle Treats up to 26,600 square feet of St. Augustinegrass, 20,000 square feet of other warm season grasses, or 10,000 square feet of cool season grasses.