Permetrol Lawn Insecticide
A lawn insecticide that controls many insect pests outdoors and around buildings for use in ornamentals, fruit trees, vegetables, and lawns. Can be used on dogs & livestock as well.
Contains: 10% Permethrin
Use on: Lawns, ornamentals, houseplants, ornamental trees, many vegetables, certain fruit trees (apples, peaches, pears, non-bearing citrus), outdoors surfaces, dogs and livestock
Controls: Ants, aphids, beetles, chinch bugs, crickets, earwigs, fleas, fungus gnats, grubs, leafrollers, mole crickets, scale, spider mites, thrips, whiteflies and worms
- Fruit Trees: 3 tsp. per gallon
- Lawns: 3 - 7 tsp. (1/2 - 1.2 oz.) per 1,000 sq. ft.
- Ornamentals: 1 1/3 tsp. per gallon or 1/3 tsp. per quart.
- Outdoor surfaces (walls, screens): 6.5 oz. per gallon.
- Pets and Livestock: 1.3 - 6.5 oz. per gallon
Vegetables: 1 - 2 tsp. per gallon