MilStop is an EPA-registered, potassium bicarbonate-based foliar fungicide that kills powdery mildew on contact by pulling water from spores and their growing strands. It also inhibits enzymes involved in fungal cell wall formation by altering the pH on the leaf surface. There is no known resistance to MilStop; an excellent disease management tool as a standalone fungicide for foliar disease control or alternated as part of an integrated pest management program.
- Use at or before the first sign of disease
- Effective on interiorscape, greenhouse, nursery, woody, herb and field crops
- Fully dissolves in water; no residue, dries quick, dries clean
- Cost effective; comes pre-formulated with surfactants
- University tested and proven to be effective
- 1 hour REI; OMRI Listed and is compatible with many beneficial insects
- Active ingredient approved by the FDA as G.R.A.S. (Generally Regarded As Safe)
- Kills powdery mildew on contact and provides 1 to 2 weeks of residual protection
- Does not restrict plant growth
Will cure and prevent powdery mildew; will prevent Alternaria blight, Anthracnose, black spot, Botrytis blight, Cercospora leaf spot, downy mildew, Phomopsis blight, and Septoria leaf spot.
Rate of use: 2.5-5 lbs./acre