Liquid Copper Fungicide - 1 Pint


Liquid Copper Fungicide

The Southern Ag Liquid Copper Fungicide is a broad-spectrum fungicide that controls diseases caused by bacteria and fungi. Use it to control moss in an oak tree and algae in a lawn.

Liquid Copper Fungicide

• Controls diseases caused by bacteria & fungi

• New formulation works well with hose end sprayers

• Labeled for control of moss and algae

CONTAINS: 27.15% Copper Diammonia diacetate complex (8% Metallic Copper

Equivalent, 0.772 lbs. per gallon)


USE ON: Many fruits, vegetables,

turfgrass (algae control), live oak

(Spanish moss control) and ornamentals

CONTROLS: Many bacterial and fungal leaf spots, rust, blights. Also controls

algae in turfgrass and moss in live oaks.

RATE: For most ornamentals and vegetables use between 2 to

6 tsp. per gallon.

Rates vary depending upon use. See label for specific information.

APPLICATION: Mix with water and apply as a cover spray.

Product Label




Related Items