KPhite is a systemic fungicide bactericide for the control of downy mildew, phytophthora, pythium, and various other diseases on greenhouse crops, indoor and outdoor ornamentals, bedding plants and forestry applications, and domestic trees including conifers, pines, oaks and turf. It is compatible with most pesticide products used in turf and ornamentals, and shows no phytotoxicity on plants when used as instructed on the label.
Kphite 7LP is proven to fight disease, increase plant health and increase yield in crops. Its strength and efficacy come from its unique molecular formulation and pure, quality ingredients.
- Unique formulation - patented molecule
- Unique multiple phosphite atom chain – both preventative and curative
- pH neutral - mixes well in spray tank
- No buffering agents, byproducts of downstream contaminants
- Holds form for maximum shelf life
Rate of application: 12 fl. oz.-6 qts./100 gal. of water, depending on application method. See label for details.