Hinder Deer and Rabbit Repellent
Hinder Deer & Rabbit Repellent contains ammonium soaps of higher fatty acids (13.8%). It protects plants by forming a mild odor barrier that is inoffensive to humans. For use on apples, pears, soybeans, peanuts, carrots, nursery stock, ornamental trees, shrubs and flowers.
- Discourages feeding and browsing, reduces crop damage
- Effective for 10 - 14 days in dry weather conditions
- Compatible with glyphosate and other soybean herbicides and insecticides
- Safe on foliage, will not stain or discolor plants
- For best results, apply Hinder before feeding starts
Rate of use: For use on soybeans and peanuts, mix 1 to 2 quarts of Hinder per 10 gallons of water. Apply by ground or aerial equipment at rates of 10 - 20 gallons of spray solution per acre. See label for other application rates and directions.