Echo 720 Fungicide (2.5 Gallons) Same active ingredient as Bravo Weatherstik.
Echo 720 is a fungicide to be used as a spray for the control of many fungal diseases such as blights, rust, leaf spots, and blotch on a wide variety of crops such as blueberries, beans, mints, onions, potatoes, and much more.
Echo 720 active ingredient, Chlorothalonil, is known to defeat resistance due to its multi-site mode of action, plus there’s the added benefit that it acts effectively both as a preventative and on contact. Echo 720 also makes an excellent rotation partner as part of a complete disease control program.
- Proven, weatherproof contact fungicides protect agricultural crops, fruits, nuts and conifers from a broad spectrum of disease pathogens
- Control soybean rust, Alternaria spp., Cercospora spp., leaf spot, anthracnose, Helminthosporium leaf blights, downy mildew and other diseases
- Resistance is not found or documented
- Ideal for use with other fungicides to manage their resistance and expand their disease control spectrum
- Natural adhesion to plant surface
- Tank mix compatible with glyphosate when applied to Roundup Ready® soybeans
- Echo 720 is labeled for use on almonds to control shothole, scab, anthracnose, brown rot, blossom and twig blight