Bonide Pyrethrin Garden Insect Spray
Natural Pyrethrin in a concentrated formula for economical, natural, broad spectrum control of many garden insects, including aphids, leafhoppers, beetles, and more.
Rate of use:
- Provides Effective, Fast-Acting, Killing Power with no Objectionable Residue
- Can be Used on Vegetables Till Day of Harvest
- Use Outdoors on Flowers, Roses, Trees and Shrubs, Ornamentals and Vegetables
- Mixes Readily with Water to Make and Easy-to-use Spray
- Vegetables: Mix 1.5 fl. oz. (3 Tbs.) per gallon of water; use no more than 1 gallon per 1000 square feet outdoors or 10,000 square feet in greenhouses. Cover leaf surfaces, but not to the point of runoff or drip.
- Flowers, Ornamental trees, and Shrubs: Mix 2.5 fl. oz. (5 Tbs.) per gallon of water; use no more than 1 gallon per 1000 square feet. For spot treatment, mix 7 fl. oz. per gallon of water.
10% Piperonyl Butoxide, technical
Not for sale in CA, DC