Based on a naturally occurring, patented strain of Bacillus subtilis (strain QST 713), Cease provides effective control of a wide array of both fungal and bacterial pathogens, while providing outstanding plant, human and environmental safety. Cease is also an excellent tank-mix or rotational partner in your disease control program, compatible with most commonly used pesticides, nutrients and adjuvants.
Cease can be applied in greenhouse, field, interiorscape, residential and commercial landscapes and shade house environments on a wide array of ornamentals including bedding plants, potted plants, cut flowers, tropical foliage and container grown trees, shrubs, and vegetables grown under cover.
- Proven efficacy against BOTH fungal and bacterial pathogens
- Excellent safety--only a 4-hour REI, and can be sprayed up to and on the day of harvest
- Leaves virtually no residues on plant foliage or flowers
- Performs as well as copper-based products, without phytotoxicity or residues
- Controls disease using multi-site modes of action for effective resistance management
- Safe for beneficial insects and bees
- Compatible for tank-mixing / rotating with other registered products
- OMRI Listed and NOP-approved for use in organic production
- Excellent for sustainability and IPM programs