Horsepower Selective Herbicide
Horsepower is a three-way, selective post-emergent herbicide that controls dandelions, chickweeds, knotweed, clover, cocklebur, plantains, oxalis, spurge and a wide range of other broadleaf weeds. With its highly concentrated formulation, Horsepower treats up to 4 acres per gallon. Because Horsepower doesn't contain 2,4-D, it's an ideal weed control solution for 2,4-D sensitive areas.
Recommended application rate: Apply 2 to 3 pints in 20 to 240 gallons of water per acre (0.73 to 1.10 fluid ounces in 0.5 to 5.5 gallons of water per 1,000 square feet) to control weeds growing in turfgrasses planted to bluegrass, fescue, rye, bent (excluding golf course greens and tees), bahia, bermuda and zoysia.
The maximum application rate is 3.2 pints (1.5 lb ae) per acre per year.
Make up to two applications per year with a minimum retreatment interval of 21 days.
- Contains triclopyr for broad-spectrum control of hard-to-kill broadleaf weeds
- Controls more than 150 different weeds
- Ideal for 2,4-D-sensitive areas
- Highly concentrated formulation treats up to 4 acres per gallon
- Can be used for spot treatment
- Helps manage annual use limits of 2,4-D
- Non-restricted use in NY