We ordered and planted micro clover twice this spring, once in April and once in June. We had more success in April with some areas producing clover particularly in spots where we had used some seed starter compost (we also used compost in other areas but that didn’t bloom at all like the seed starter area). Both plantings provided minimum seedlings of clover but they did not sustain their growth and by July there was almost no evidence that anything had been planted. We live in Zone 8 ( South Carolina). Clover was planted mainly in a sunny area and watered for several weeks. Not sure if it was an error on our part or not. Have reached out to Seed World but have not gotten a response.