Alfalfa / True Clover Inoculant.
Treats 50 pounds of seed.
OMRI Listed for organic use.
Available in bacterial strains and treatment sizes to match any legume inoculation, N-Dure is one of the most economical products on the market for obtaining nitrogen fixation. Packaged as a pre-mixed, humus-based product, N-Dure’s high potency can yield results in a wide range of conditions. However, its use is not recommended on first-year ground. Although no special equipment is needed for application, best results occur when N-Dure is mixed with a small amount of water to aid in seed adhesion and applied at the time of planting.
- Works with any type of planting equipment
- Maintains a high rhizobia count to ensure successful nodulation
- Packaged in multiple sizes to accommodate any size producer
- Ball Clover
- Crimson Clover
- White Dutch Clover
- Ladino Clover
- Red Clover
- White Sweet Clover
- Yellow Sweet Clover
- Dampen the seed with non-chlorinated, clean, cool water at a rate of 8.5 oz. of water per 50 lbs.
- Allow 1-3 minutes for mixture to dry and then plant as soon as possible.
- N-Dure can also be applied directly onto the seed. Mix seed and inoculant thoroughly until seed is uniformly coated. Layering seed and inoculant will aid in this process.
- Applying the inoculant dry is also recommended for seed that is pre-treated with fungicide.
Nb: If you are planting Arrowleaf Clover Seeds please check our Inoculant collection for the correct Inoculant.
This inoculant guarantees a minimum of 200 million viable cells per gram of stated culture.