Outrider Herbicide is a selective, systemic herbicide, formulated as a water dispersible granule (WDG) for control of many annual and perennial weeds in listed non-crop sites, pastures and rangeland, and for control of certain grasses and broadleaf weeds in winter and spring wheat.
Whether you need pre- or post-emergent control, Outrider offers:
- Excellent control of Johnsongrass and other weeds, without injury to Bermudagrass and Bahiagrass
- Greater safety on wildflowers than current products
- Greater control of annual and perennial broadleaf and grass weeds, such as Ragweed, Sunflower, Quackgrass, and many more
Ground Broadcast Application
- Apply at 0.75 to 2 ounces of product per acre in a spray solution containing a nonionic surfactant at a concentration of 0.25 percent by volume. Use the higher application rate of this product within the range for control of large established weeds or when weed growth is heavy or dense. Follow-up applications can be made after suitable re-growth of weeds but no sooner than 30 days after the previous application.
Hand-Held and High-Volume Application
- With hand-held and high-volume spray equipment, apply a spray solution consisting of 1 ounce of this product plus 1 quart of a nonionic surfactant (0.25 percent) per 100 gallons of spray solution.