Double Nickel LC Biofungicide
Double Nickel LC is a broad spectrum preventive biofungicide for control or suppression of fungal and bacterial plant diseases.
Double Nickel LC is for use against the following diseases/pathogens:
- Employs five modes of action
- Provides excellent control at low rates
- Has no resistance or residue issues
- OMRI listed for certified organic production
Double Nickel LC can be used with the following crops:
- Powdery mildew
- Sclerotinia spp.
- Botrytis spp.
- Alternaria spp.
- Bacterial leaf spot
- Bacterial spot and speck
- Fire blight
- Xanthomonas ssp.
- Monilinia ssp.
Rate of use: 0.5-6 quarts/acre, applied every 7-10 days, depending on disease treated. See label for full instructions.
Active ingredient: 98.85% Bacillus amyloliquefaciens strain D747
- Leafy vegetables and brassicas
- Fruiting vegetables
- Strawberries and cane berries
- Root, tuber, corm and bulb vegetables
- Stone fruit and tree nuts
- Pome fruit